I was born and raised in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. I currently live in Mt. Washington Massachusetts with my husband, Orvie, and two children, Taylor and Ava.
I have practiced law for over 23 years, with a wide variety of experience. Click Services above to see more detail of the services that I provide.
My education includes:
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D., 1993.
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., Cum Laude, 1987, Alumni Scholar
Court Admissions include:
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- Member, Mt. Washington Select Board
- Clerk and Registrar and former School Committee member, Town of Mt. Washington
- Former member, Mt. Washington Planning Board
- Former Alternate Delegate and Delegate to Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- Former member, Executive and Clearing House Review Committees, Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- Former active parent, Southern Berkshire Regional School District
- Former School council and PTO member, Southern Berkshire Regional
- Former volunteer, Western Massachusetts Labor Action
Contact The Law Office of Gail E. Garrett today at (413) 528-9264.